Hosta conventon

Dear Friends,
I feel like I can call you that, now that I have met a lot of you. I had
the most wonderful time at the convention and want to thank you for
being so gracious and kind. I also want to thank the Michigan Hosta
Society, especially, Bob Berraducci and Patty Creal for doing a
magnificent job organizing the convention. The gardens that I saw were
spectacular and now I can see just how far I need to go before I show
mine. There will be a day though and I look forward to it. Being at the
convention and meeting with some of the propagators has made me start to
play with the thought of pollinating and starting some of my own
seedlings. I know if I need them, there will always be someone more than
willing to help me.

sigh........I wish it wsn't over.....

Denise Nakon
Pinckney Mi (Z5)