Propagation Area

Hi Everyone!

I would like to hear about all the nursery people's propagation areas.
How do you have them set up?  Why that way?  Have you tried other
arrangements?  Do you have "special" areas for certain plants?  How much
and what kind of shade?  How do you have the plants arranged?

The reason I am so curious is that I have an area of land (maybe
25'x120') that I am going to use to propagate hostas, but I don't know
the best way to go about setting it up.  Also, it is in full sun, so (I
assume) I will need to provide some kind of shade.  Any and tips and
tricks from you experienced nursery people for this inexperienced one
will be greatly appreciated!  Thanks :)

Josh, who can't wait to hear all about the convention!
Iowa
z4

--
Josh's Garden Web