Re: Hostas that grow best in sun

At 09:41 PM 6/27/99 EDT, you wrote:
>In a message dated 6/27/1999 8:24:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
>backhoe@scan.missouri.org writes:
><< information on hosta which grow best in a lot of sun. >>
> The yellow/golds; the white-center cultivars.
>Greens need shade, IMO.
>Clyde Crockett z5

Does that include Sea Thunder? I have a beautiful one that's been in a pot
for two years. Last year it received full morning sun till about 10:00 and
by midsummer the white centers had burned out. This year I placed it where
it gets dappled shade all day and it looks gorgeous so far. I'm reluctant
to plant it until I figure this out.

I *am* going to move three plants of H. White Christmas that look just
awful in their present spot where they get no direct sun.