Re: Convention

Hi All,

I just wanted to comment on what really made an impression on me at this
years convention, briefly:

'Allegan Fog' - what a hosta !!!!

Ed Eldslager's house and garden - I had just met Glen Pether and yanked him
over to a beautifully grown 'Peppermint Ice' - I think I sceered him away.
haha Ed's were the most beautifully grown hostas I had ever seen.  and the
hosta harem section!  Pheremones were hanging in the air like the humidity.

Ken, I liked your hat and your garden.  I want to know more about the one I
also thought was 'Sea Bunny' - It was a nice, nice hosta and we need to ID
it.  And your 'Flame Stitch' was beautiful!

We do need to vote by proxy.  I get a lot of proxy notices every year ;
many organizations do it and this shouldn't be an exception.  I also don't
want to deal with the business dealings after dinner; I had wanted to get
early to vendor sales but alas, had to stay and be counted.

I thought that the Thurs. night dinner was wonderful.  I hope that future
conventions follow that same vein.  We had Indian, Greek, Italian, Mexican,
Jewish, did I leave anything out?? and a wine tasting booth.  Very well

Met lots more wonderful people and overall had a fantastic time.  That's
all the rambling I will do for now. I am truly sorry it's over.
Getting eight rolls of film developed, now can I remember what all the
photos are?

Stacy Holtzman
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Bloomington, Indiana Z5b