Re: Convention

<<<<i dont think so, u vote for directors not business at hand.
indianabob>>>>>
Sorry,
But the Stand. Horse organization I belong to send out information flyer on
rules/regulations/laws they wish to amend, along with a ballot, alllow us a
few weeks to ponder and submit our vote!
I'm not saying that every single change has to be voted on by all, but the
matters that count!  If a question arises about making changes to save
costs, well, ye, go ahead and do it, and don't waste the paper and stamps to
get an o.k.!
But when it comes down to the nitty gritty, whether you own 1 horse or a
herd, your opinion is of value and it counts!  You don't have to attend the
big annual convention to vote.  Just mail back your ballot on time, and its
like you were there!
So , it can be done!
A lot better than just paying annual dues !  ( yup, we get a monthly
magazine too, with color pix!)
Barbara
Quebec, Canada
"township@acbm.qc.ca"