Re: Convention

There have been many postings about voting, etc., and AHS policy.
It is of no use to post Jim Wilkins. The person who runs the show, so to
speak, is Bobby Solberg, who accused me of not paying for a hosta that I did
not buy from him.
Wilkins is at his mercy.Gee! If I were president of anything I also would be
scared to death of him.

Clyde Crockett z5