STORY TIME -- 1'st convention "fly on the wall" part 1

  • To: (Recipient list suppressed)
  • Subject: STORY TIME -- 1'st convention "fly on the wall" part 1
  • From: WiN <raffi@sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 12:32:15 -0400

Scene 'First night of Convention' ...Rose (wife?) and myself climb abord one of eight buses taking us out for supper to some Tundraland foresaken spot to have a feeding.
       I look across the aisle and the name tag reads "Olive Bailey Langdon" ..a good looking elderly woman and bells are ringing in my head "Oh who could she be SHE BE? ..shoobe doobe doo, so I says "Your name is ringing bells in my head that I should know who you are? ..this is my first Convention so I don't know anybody.  We had a comical conversation for rest of bus trip.
       Bus gets to eating setting ...it is pouring rain outside, and we gonna eat outside, so I am quoting my wife saying to me "you don't need to take a rain-coat ..you don't need to take an umbrella".  OBL stayed on the bus and went back to hotel to eat, we got off.
       Back at hotel, in the nude soaked to the bone, I warm myself up with a hair blower, had a couple of warmer upper drinks, got dressed and now I think I go to enter plants for auction, smuggled into USA from Canada; and being, seedlings unregistered hybrids, from hand/origin Toyozo Nakayama of Japan.

"escapade fly on the wall ..convention 99"
                                                        want more?
Miss Lucy Canon
aka..

the'SHADOW'gardener