Computer testing & image attached.

  • To: (Recipient list suppressed)
  • Subject: Computer testing & image attached.
  • From: WiN <raffi@sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 19:17:44 -0400

PC bbeen crashing for months ..so a t'techie-guy ran a secret Windows 98 command for me, and had if fixed in 30 seconds, after I spent past four months tryin to find problems myself.

Anyway? ..I think we may be up & running again, so this is just a test t'see: if I can crash it again...

be happy & LOL
"hehe hehe" it's off to work we go "hehe hehe"

Miss Lucy Canon

aka/email: "William Nash" <raffi@sympatico.ca>
Personal website URL = http://www3.sympatico.ca/raffi/