Re: Browning in leaves

...grand'sonny'boy Stu ~ I don't suppose this will be any help at all, but regarding your browning leaf question:
-- I noticed your back yard has a lotta full sun exposure, so I'm thinking the browning leaf problem may be due to excessively drying soil, opposed to whatever else you may think it is?
-- Geeze I hate answerin a question with another question, but AH'S tryin?

:-G
              ssssssssssss <g> re...