Schmid Nursery
3095 S. Meridian Rd
Jackson, Michigan
Ph 517-787-5275

Fraleighs nursery
2351 E Delhi Road
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48103
ph 734-663-0313

Saguaro's Rare Plant Nursery (great place, something for everybody)
470 W. Five Mile Road
1/2 mile west of Whitmore Lake Rd.
7 Miles north of Ann Arbor
ph 313-449-4237

David (W8III) & Charlene Burk wrote:

If anyone has a listing of Michigan nurseries, please share them with all of us. I would love to have that listing.    Thanks, Char

Cheryl Nelson wrote:

Can any of you with names and addresses of nurseries in Michigan  please
send me them for a friend who will be traveling there in july.  Thanks ahead
: ) bip@tdsnet.com