Re: Hostas in sun; Convention

In a message dated 6/30/1999 6:38:41 AM Central Daylight Time,
ranbl@netsync.net writes:

<< a motion to table the
 vote on the Bi-laws changes, wes brought to the floor and seconded.  It
 was defeted, but I think it was by a non counted vote. >

 My recollection is that the Chair ruled it out of order.

Such a motion is NEVER out of order.

Clyde Crockett z5