James Russell Parsons 12/12/38 to 3/1/00

I want to thank everyone for their personal and public messages
concerning the recent death of Russ Parsons. I have printed them all and
will present them to Russ's family.

Funeral Services will be 2 pm Sunday, March 5 at the MOORE FUNERAL HOME,
112 South Second St., Denton  Maryland, where friends may call Saturday
evening, 7-9 pm. Interment will be in Concord Cemetery near Seaford,

Thank You,
Dan Nelson