Irrigation System Choices

I am putting in a sprinkler system for my yard and want some ideas on how
to irrigate my hosta beds.  I can water it with the impulse heads from the
lawn, put in mister heads in the hosta beds, or put in a drip system that
will do individual plants.  I am not too eager to go the latter route due
to the number of plants that will require lines.

Can anyone give me some ideas on what the pros and cons are for the various
types of methods of watering the hosta beds?

Dan
North Alabama