Re: Iron Gate supreme

zonneveld wrote:

> In had 4 pods on my Irongate supreme, with together 10 what seemed
> good seeds. After a week dry only 6 were still filled. Of these 3
> germinated but died . End result, no seedlings That the seedlings
> died might have to do with the fact that the parent plant is very
> streaky. Disd any of you fare better with this plant? Is there a good
> alternative ie a plant that is streaked and strongly fragrant at the
> same time?
> Ben J.M.Zonneveld
> Clusius lab pobox 9505
> 2300 RA Leiden
> The Netherlands
> Zonneveld@RULbim.LeidenUniv.NL

Ben   One of the plants that i would nominate would be John Kulpa's H
Seventh Heaven.   Another could be H Fragrant Flame.   later doug
begin:vcard
n:Beilstein;Doug
tel;fax:419-526-2642
tel;home:419-526-2966
tel;work:419-526-2642
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Blueberry Patch Farm
adr:;;1285 West Hanley Road;Mansfield;OH;44904;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:bpatch@richnet.net
x-mozilla-cpt:;-21392
fn:Doug Beilstein