Re: Iron Gate supreme

NardaA@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 3/3/00 6:18:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> bpatch@richnet.net writes:
>
> <<  Another could be H Fragrant Flame.   later doug >>
>
> Doug, it is like you are reading my mind.  Does anyone know where I can get a
> good Fragrant Flame specimen, it seems to loose it streaks pretty easy?
> Thanks, N.

Narda least I ever be accused of reading your mind  H Fragrant Flame    light
green streaks   have lasted in my plant for 3 years.    The plant can be obtained
from Schmid Nursery and Gardens   In Jackson, Michigan.   This nursery   was on
tour last year during the nationals ...   an awesome place.   Cost is listed at
$50.00    later doug
begin:vcard
n:Beilstein;Doug
tel;fax:419-526-2642
tel;home:419-526-2966
tel;work:419-526-2642
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Blueberry Patch Farm
adr:;;1285 West Hanley Road;Mansfield;OH;44904;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:bpatch@richnet.net
x-mozilla-cpt:;-21392
fn:Doug Beilstein