Just to prove I was singing along

Al fal fa far fa fa fa fa fah
We agreed that pellets could be used in the ground to promote growth -
provided we didn't have voles AND
we didn't over supply them AND we should avoid them in combination with
mollasses for example - bad for the teeth!
Ok so  fa fa far fa fa fa fa far?
Someone, forgive my memory cells, said also avoid the crunchy ones that
have been high heat treated.
To date I have only found HHT ones.
QUESTION :-   are there any actually produced without use of HHT, or is
this a myth?
Tim over the pond