Re: And the winner is....

'Pandora's Box' and 'Sitting Pretty' have both broken the surface.  So
far I don't see any others.  Their bed gets midday sun.  I really don't
want them to come out this soon!  Our Star magnolia is in full bloom,
Japanese quinces blooming, in addition to the many, many daffodils,
hyacinths, Celandine Poppies, button spirea, and trees and shrubs in
bloom or about to be.  We almost always have a heavy, wet snowfall in
mid March or early April, with a night or two of well below freezing
temperatures and warm days.  Spring is the most wonderful time, but it
ISN'T time yet!

Betsy