Re: Just putting gas in perspective

You need the pepto to settle your stomach if you drive a Beastie like mine.
We've been carpooling with several people to give us some more time at home
but with the prices.... I'm back on the train commuting then transferring to
the Elevated line in Chicago (the dreaded Red) until gas prices come down.

Kate

For those going to College -  HAVE FUN! to us that will be at home... Party
on the chat room.. we can still talk hosta!