Re: Solberg talk

Dorie Rose wrote:
> I would like to be included too.
Hi Dorie and all
	I was going to write soon and tell everyone that I had to get a dual
head video copier to do some of these tapes. Thanks to Bob Savage for
telling me about this. Anyway since there is getting to be quite a list
I am going to send out all four sets. There is about 20 tapes in each
set. If I need to do any again for some reason I hope Jim from
JimsHostas.com who supplied tapes of all the last 5 years scietific
meetings will let me at them again. It is very nice of him to supply
them because he had to be taping each year for most of the meetings and
I imagine there would have been better things to do with his time.
	Anyway to make a short story shorter I should get them all done this
week and will mail them out sometime next week in the order received. I
think Barbara volunteered to keep these moving around and I will forward
her the list.

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308