Hosta College

Well, made it home and unpacked all my treasures, and now I'm ready for bed!
What an experience that was! I haven't seen that much snow in 25 years!

I had a great time, it was wonderful meeting everyone, and getting to put
the faces with the names.

There are so many people to thank for making this a special weekend. The
Great Lakes Region did a stupendous job putting this all together. Thank you
so much!

Charles, thanks for making up the name tags so I could walk up to total
strangers and just give them hugs! That was great!

I still want to know who thought up the idea to say someone had come as far
as Guatemala to go to Hosta College. That was too funny!

Yawn! More tomorrow, now it's bed time for this little girl! Don't even know
if I'll stay up for the Sopranos!

Lu (Atlanta, Zone 7)