RE: Hosta College

>>Lu how can you remember the snow you seen 25 years ago? you must have been
just an infant then...........  Glad to see you made it home safely to hot

Dan, you silver tongued devil....flattery will get you everywhere! Think
next time you can get your registration right and take a class or two with
me? We can throw spitballs at the teacher! LOL!

Hank, you are just too funny! I knew there were handsome hotties in
Hostadom, but my goodness, so many of you! What's a single girl to do down
in Hotlanta when all of you are up north? And with wives no less! Sigh!

Lu (Atlanta, Zone 7B)