Re: seedling question

Why are you all so careful with your seedlings? That may sound abrupt, but it's
not meant to be. I sow the seeds in an indoor potting soil mix in an open flat
with drainage holes, have a 24hour day for them, never have a dome or lid, and I
water with a rinsed shampoo bottle with tap water. They are doing outstanding.
Is there something I am missing about being so careLESS? What does a dome do if
the light is 2 inches from the plants anyway? Enlighten me please! Do I have
super seedlings!? Just kidding.

Mike Groothuis