Re: (no subject)

In a message dated 3/15/00 11:54:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
EntICE11@aol.com writes:

<< Mostly cause it went through the Pix list...
 Bob did mention it there and gave a site to help get rid of it if you got it.
 Sorry I deleted it the moment I saw it so didn't keep the site...

Thanks Paula, I don't remember Bob mentioning anything about a worm virus.
Actually, if I had not decided to store the rest of my downloads to the zip
drive I would not have found it.  Thankfully we have a new Norton Util, diag,
whatever and it really does a good job.

Keith says that he needs the name to get rid of the thing, although this is
way over me.  N.