Re: abusing hostas...

So Instead of moving about 70 plus hosta... I can let the work crew stomp on
them and next time the hosta will do better... hum that's an Idea... oops
but if their going to regrade the whole area I guess I still have to move
them.  Gee I thought maybe I was on to something.  I agree Paula it's
barbaric.

Kate