Re: seedling question

More then sealant is needed we have to change the pitch and direction of the
pitch outside too.  Problem was it was beautifully refinished with the
Birch, cherry and Knotty Pine panelling (the good old stuff).  The odds of
salvaging any is slim right now because the mold is all the way through the
wood.  My problem is building a new bed before they start working and
getting the hosta moved.  I may put out a plea for help if I can't get it
done.

Yours,
Kate