Re: strange days

John,

One of the tests that was performed is: a plant was Bapped-the new
shoots were cut off and rooted in mist irrigation. The plant was hit
with bap again and the cycle continued 3 or 4 times before mom died. Now
that experiment was removing the new shoots. If they were left on, new
shoots would also start on the previous new ones. One point that was
made is BAP is so new, that it will be some time before its full
potential is realized.

Ray