16 videos on their way

Hi everyone
	The tapes are finally leaving tomorrow. They are all boxed up and
roaring to go. The 4 people they will first go to are Stuart, Robyn,
Peter, and Joyce.
	Barbara is going to be in charge of keeping them moving. She will
contact these people and tell them where to send them on too.
BBROWNJ@aol.com  All you will have to pay for is postage. If you were
intending on copying them please do so as fast as possible, there is
quite a waiting list.

	Please voice your opinion on how long they should stay per place, it
hasn't been decided yet.

	I will type up a table of contents in the next few days and place it
somewhere on the first page of the library before the first box gets to
the first people.
	Some of these tapes are done in the dark taping slides on a screen so
they are somewhat hard to see. I waited and got a go-video machine which
does a better job than vcr to vcr, I couldn't get any one of the three I
have around here to track right but the new machine did the trick. The
audio is very good on almost all of them.
	I would hope people will drop Jim a line at JimsHostas.com and say

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308