Good Morning All
The snow finally melted off an area where last fall I planted out numerous
young/small hostas.  Took a walk, and found that many of them have been
lifted out of the ground or the soil has been washed away when we had a
quick thaw a couple of weeks ago.   They look good, nice fat healthly
looking eyes, and roots look fine too, so far.  Question is what do I do
with them now?  I dare not stomp them back in, which I probably can't do
yet, since the ground is till frozen.  Would top dressing them with
something work?  And if so, what?  Soil, mulch...
Quebec, Canada