Re: Heavie-Jeebies

Hi Paula,
Actually, I've been gathering and washing up pots, just in case.  I've also
considered lifting them and storing them in peat moss in the fridge or in
the barn for a few more weeks.  I'll wait and see what happens a little
later today.  Temps supposed to go up to the high 40's, so maybe the soil
will thaw out enough to stick them back in and then cover with straw or
leaves.  Just want to make the right choice and not loose them due to
Thanks for the suggestion.
Quebec, Canada