Re: Heavie-Jeebies

Hi Bruce
Your suggestion sounds easier to me than digging and potting up.  Just one
more question tho.  The area is totally exposed, and if the eyes are left
above the soil line, would they not be subject to drying out from the wind,
sun and eventual frosts (and probably snow) again?   Are you telling me that
as long as the roots are protected and kept from drying out, the eyes  and
subsequent leaves will be fine?
Quebec, Canada