Good afternoon
	I wanted to thank Indianabob for lowering the price of bap 10 from $70
for 4 ounces to $60 as an introductory offer. What a guy. I bought a
liter last summer for something like $165 so I am sure he is getting it
for less than that. Over $100 isn't bad per liter. Could this have
anything to do with him being the only salesman so he is gouging a bit.

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308