Re: $31,680., $47,520., or $115,560. That's a lot of BAP 10!

Meum71@aol.com wrote:
 Being fair does not mean anything-what does fairness have to do with
any
> thing?
> Legal- sure- why not?  A person can charge what ever the market will pay.
Hi Paul
	I had been thinking about this before you wrote this. I have had people
tell me they couldn't afford it at the high prices charged so there is
lost business there which will need filled. It is also priced so high
that I am sure there will be competing products someday. They will kill
the golden goose.
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308