Re: $31,680., $47,520., or $115,560. That's a lot of BAP 10!

I'm no legal expert, (Clyde, help us out), but after reading this
paragraph it made me think of legalities.
  Plantwise can charge whatever they want for BAP-10, but they can only
publish a SUGGESTED retail price. Anyone who buys from them can charge
whatever they want for it - whether it's at a profit or a loss, or to
break even.
  Once they sell the product, they cannot control what it is sold for at
retail, legally.  This paragraph of this letter, and it's threatening
tone, don't sound legal to me.
  Any legal experts out there, please correct me if I am wrong.

Diane Frederick