Re: Indianabob

In a message dated 03/22/2000 2:47:56 PM Central Standard Time,
bobaxe@sbtek.net writes:

<< Chick already posted this but I will do it again. This is for bap 10 at
 $165 a liter plus shipping. Chick also has a special on it if you email
 him. The info below is for the distributor or retailer. >>
All, I believe this is the same PRICE that INDIANABOB sells his BAP
for,according to an earlier post by BOB A. This being the case ,what was all
the hubub about Indy Bob gouging? In the 4 years that I have known Bob, I
have never met anyone with a bigger heart, and like Braggs pointed out , he
donated at least a gallon or two of BAP for the Hosta College class. Thanks
for your time, INDY BOB for PREZ!!!   JIM