Re: Indianabob

Hi Jim
	Bob has his listed at $70 for 4 ounce, $260 for one liter. They were
selling it last year for $175 a liter(thought it was $165). Bob's price
is $100 a liter higher give or take a few dollars. I never said Bob
isn't a nice guy but he did raise the price alot. He also stated on a
chatline that these were all introductory prices and he would be raising
them more yet. This was in about Jan.
	 Here are his prices.

Jpbluerib@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 03/22/2000 2:47:56 PM Central Standard Time,
> bobaxe@sbtek.net writes:
> << Chick already posted this but I will do it again. This is for bap 10 at
>  $165 a liter plus shipping. Chick also has a special on it if you email
>  him. The info below is for the distributor or retailer. >>
> All, I believe this is the same PRICE that INDIANABOB sells his BAP
> for,according to an earlier post by BOB A. This being the case ,what was all
> the hubub about Indy Bob gouging? In the 4 years that I have known Bob, I
> have never met anyone with a bigger heart, and like Braggs pointed out , he
> donated at least a gallon or two of BAP for the Hosta College class. Thanks
> for your time, INDY BOB for PREZ!!!   JIM

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308