Re: Indianabob

Thanks for the info. My only reason for buying 4 liters in the first
place was so I could save some money and pass that savings along to some
friends. When I found out what indianabob was asking for BAP I looked
into a distributorship with plantwise so I could order other sizes and
sell to hosta folks at a modest profit. I am glad to see some
competition in the BAP 10 marketplace is making the product available at
a more affordable price. I don't plan on pursuing a BAP 10
distributorship any longer. I hope that the bad business practices I
have been exposed to through my contact with Plantwise is not prevalent
throughout the whole company. If it is, I worry that Plantwise is not on
a very sound footing and this could be bad for folks interested in BAP

I am very satisfied that my sounding off about my attempt at becoming a
distributor for BAP 10 resulted in your announcement of a source for BAP
10 at $165 per liter.

Thanks again,

Dan Nelson
Bridgeville DE
Chick wrote:

BAP 10 is available, as of this morning, from Chris Christiansen, RAC
Enterprises in Apopka Florida at $165 per liter plus $5.00 shipping.
been buying from him for quite a while and he is very easy to work with.

APOPKA, FL  32712

His phone number is 407 342-3149.

I have a limited number of 2oz bottles available free to anyone who
$50.00 or more in hostas from our web site.  If you have already
ordered, or
want to order, send me a separate e-mail requesting the BAP if you want
it.  I
don't sell the 2 oz bottles.