Re: hosta-open DIGEST V1 #777

Damn, if I had known it was Al's fault I might have been able to do
something about it.  We supply the plants for the perennial gardens at the
Vice President's home at the Naval Observatory, so I'll try to talk to him
to see if I can get him to stop all this environmental nonsense.  I'm sure
he'll listen to me.

Chick