Re: hosta-open DIGEST V1 #778

In a message dated 3/27/2000 1:19:19 PM Central Standard Time,
halinar@open.org writes:

<<  The
 question I have is, has anyone identified any serious virus problems
 with hostas?

The Amer. Hosta Society has spent a lot of money on virus studies. You might
want to contact Bob Olson, who is a great champion of the efforts (apparently
fruitless) of one Dr. Lockhart. He has "identified" sonmething he calls Hosta
Virus X.

I have had no problems with viruses in my collection.

Clyde Crockett z5