Re: Cumberland Rosemary/Conradina verticillata

WOW, lots of good info!
Thanks to Beth, Bobbi, and Denise for looking up this plant (and anyone else
that does).  It looks like I'll need to find a real sheltered spot if I want
it to overwinter here (which I do).  Has anyone tried growing it before?

Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a