Re: $31,680., $47,520., or $115,560. That's a lot of BAP 10!

oh danny boy yer'pipes'yer'pipes R'blowin? :))

just wanna tell ya, there's a mega mega distributor of everything under the
Sun (Benzyladenine (BA) INCLUDED!) located in Oakville Ontario, just east
from Hamilton.

check out, website below; and do a search on whatever?  Their catalogue is
as thick as the New York phone book and they cater to Universities mostly
...nurseries too ...I guess?  GO TO...

www.sigma.com

Bill Nash Canada