end of March ??

Hi All---.This may not mean much to all you southern (everyone warmer than zone 4) folks but here is today's list of my BLOOMING plants here in the "frozen tundra" :crocus, snow drops, scilla, grape hyacinths, daffodils, tulips (one variety), vinca minor, pulmonaria, pasque flower, glory of the snow, johnny jump ups, blood root, dutchman's britches, primrose, miniature iris and several more that don't occur to me right now.  Everything is so far ahead of normal its spooky.  If this keeps up the words "southern blight" may taken on a whole new flavor this summer.  Hmm, suddenly I've got this yen for some grits and a little okra.
Hank Zumach
Stoddard, WI
zone 4B