Awesome!

Had my morning excitement when a pair of Pileated woodpeckers flew in
and the female fed from my main feeder only a few feet away from the
window where I stood!  Have many varieties of birds, including several
woodpeckers, and have seen this pair in the area for several years--even
in the yard--but never this close.

Betsy