Re: Blueberries on pizza?

We need to get Doug Beilstein, who owns The Blueberry Patch, Mansfield,
OH to defend/promote blueberries.  He also does mail order Hosta under
that name also.  The Blueberry Patch is a pick you own operation.  Their
berries are wonderful, delicious and yummy - and I wondered why I kept
going back for another and another 10 lb bos.  Now I know why I keep
going back!  They also furnish 100,000 or so Blueberry rootings for the
trade and to WalMart and others.

Charles