Re: mitotic recombination

Ben:

>For those interested Try on internet: Mitotic Recombination and
>Plants.

I did a search on google.com and I did come up with a lot of hits.
I'll be going through them soon.  However, I did NOT find any article
you published on mitotic crossing over in hosta that was published in
a peer review scientific journal.

Could you please describe in detail the experimental methods you used,
the gene markers you used and give the results of your study of
mitotic recombination in hostas?

Joe Halinar