Re: Peter Ruh Correspondence #4

In a message dated 3/3/01 5:25:56 PM Eastern Standard Time, JMFLIES@aol.com

<< As I sit at my computer this beautiful spring (looking) day, I'm going
 through all my notes that I put on my recorder last fall as I cut off each
 and every plant to dispose of.  This includes a complete inventory of what
 and how many plants are in each bed along with a note on what will/should be
 moved this next spring.

Wow, that is admirable.  I am sorry to say that I don't have too many hostas
that I can remember where they are or which ones I have and do not have.
Hopefully many of them have markers next to them, but I can't even say that
to be certain.  N.