Ran, you set me up for this, you get me out of it!  :-)

Apparently through my VOICE conversations, I provide,
credibility for two perspectives on my character:

#1.  I am one of the most friendly people on the planet.
                             - OR -
#2.  There is good cause that when you look up the word
"loquacious" at http://www.dictionary.com, there you'll find
my picture.

Unfortunately, it was more about work than about fun... Ran is liaison
between the AHGA and the AHS board, and one knowledgeable Hosta dude.

(Don't call me if you DO NOT want to talk :-)  You've been warned!

Andrew Lietzow
#1 Plantsman at http://hostahaven.com
1250 41st St
Des Moines, IA 50311-2516