Re: <

Bill Meyer wrote:

> Does everyone get the following symbol ( < ) when reading the posts
> of some of our overseas members? The pot from the Bowdens just came
> through this way as did an earlier one from Charles Packard. I have
> seen this several times now, and don't know if you all see this or if
> its just me. I don't know what it might be except I noticed
> "encryption options" included Western European among the choices. Can
> any of our more computer-savvy types help out here?

Hi Bill
	I have wondered aboutr that myself. If you open a document in the wrong
program you get characters very similar to that. Anyway I went to the
source code and here is their message.
	I also found the explanation here.
http://help.netscape.com/kb/consumer/20000201-15.html

We have had supplies of a sieboldiana-type hybrid which we understand
origi=
nated in New Zealand called H.'Blue Cup'.  I wonder if it is the same
plant=
?  The picture as it came thro' to my computer looks excessively blue,
and =
certainly bluer than the plant which we have, grows.
There should be a picture of our 'version' on our website at
hostas-uk.com
Roger B
Bye
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/