Re:  ■< PCA=

At 07:06 PM 4.3.01 -0500, Denise Nakon wrote:
> I got them too! Frustrating!

Frustrating! ???
..... hehe .. what should WE 'not native english speaking' say .. Americans
ARE 'experts' in useing ABBREVIATIONS: ( I have tried to learn, but ...
waht do you think if we should communicate like this:

FYI - ARTUIT - AAMOF - IDK - HLOLARAWCHAWMP - YCGB -
 BBL -  ADN -  AFK -  EOS - C U L8R

- these were just a FEW examples of a long I have tried to care of to look
up when I seem them again in different mails ... anyone able 'translate'
them into 'normal english'?  .. or do you need my help :) ? -- (forgt it!)

- we have a lot of problems over here in Europe these days with mad cows
and mouth and clove diseases .. maybe it even attachs emails ... (no that
was BAD! forgive me all you in England!))
Seriously it is very sad and tragic this that happens here now in
agriculture - not only in England, we are afraid the M&C virus has come
over to the continent too now.
A national park is also now infected. So far we do not have it by us .. but
is is scaring. World wide trading and industry agriculture ... can it be
sustainable? I do not think so. We can also spread diseases of hosta or any
plant this way if we send them all over without controll.

ТЭт:)
Arnhild in Noway
Arnhild - Hardanger in Norway