Re: Peter Ruh Correspondence #4

In a message dated 3/3/01 9:02:40 PM, EntICE11@aol.com writes:

<< somebody has way too much time on their hands...

somebody has way too much time on their hands...

Yes, I like your observations.  Now may I ask, are we talking about quality
time or quantity time,  At the close of this years hosta season on October
26th, I will reach birthday number 80. How much quatity time do I have left?
 At this springlike day and at this writing. the quality time does not look
that good.  My goal for this spring is to be able to make it down the hill
and all the way back up. Time will tell. At this time in life it is said we
spend our time thinking about the hereafter and the rest of the time
wondering what we are here after.

Please wish me some quality time to go with any quantity time. You can use
the delete button as you wish.

Haven't heard much from Hugh Moore lately.