Re: copyright?? on library photos

In a message dated 03/05/2001 1:01:36 PM Central Standard Time,
andrewl@hostahaven.com writes:

<<  I did a little research on this issue, but also observed a post from
 SUE DUTTON and it is interesting to note that one of us may be mislead--I
 know who until I check the dates on the copyright laws she referenced. >>

Andrew-there is nothing on the page you referenced that would negate what was
said on the page Sue referenced.